Monday 12 December 2011

Behind the Times: G.I.JOE Retaliation


Hello all,

well this isn't so 'behind the times' but I'm sure it's already been reviewed to death already all over the net by other more 'important' people.Just watched the trailer above and I have to say it is looking awesome! I like the first film, but I can't really say that I love it. Maybe I'll do a review on that some time later.

On with the likes, dislikes:

LIKES
- Cobra Commander
-Cobra Flags over the white house
The Rock, I mean Roadblock
-All other Joes are dead (explaining away Hawk, Scarlett, Breaker, etc)
-Ninjas, and I don't usually like Ninjas!
-Ninja Showdown
-Snake eye's mask
-Potentially Agent Helix
-Jinx
-Not too much sci-fi stuff on the Cobra end
-Did I mention the Cobra Commander
-Bruce Willis of course!

Dislikes
-Where's Destro?
-Where's Hawk, Scarlett, Breaker, etc. Where's Ripcord even!
- The Way Snake eyes is restrained: it looks ridiculous!

Well there you have it. Is this even a review? I don't know more of a likes/dislikes list. With a review, I feel I need to write about filmography, camera angles, symbols etc. Anyways, I am really looking forward to the toy line for this film. I give this toy commercial, I mean film trailer: 5/5 behind the times (still haven't thought of anything better)

No comments:

Post a Comment