Saturday 10 March 2012

The Game Update (Post Slayer Con)

Hello faithful readers,

While I've had to inform myself from secondary sources about the great success of the game at Slayercon2. I have to say that it looks like we are closer to the advanced version of the game. From the reviews I have read about the game at the con, it is clear that the people at Slayer have made use of the advanced rules I provided them with.

What does all this really mean? well hopefully it means that soon there will be a full version of the game with a name and advanced rules which will include:

-Many more missions that players can play! With additional scenario specific rules!
-Many different upgrades for figures and squads
-The ability for figures to gain experience and cash and then use both for upgrades and skills
-Improved weapon rules
-Leaders will have special abilities and be able to issue orders
-The ability to have multilayer games much like those seen at Slayer-con
-Future add ons to the game will allow for the use of vehicles as well as animals.

Hopefully the game can only grow from here, my only wish is that Slayer Dave can get back to me soon so we can make this happen.

Eventually I will run a game based competition stay tuned!

You can download the basic free version here
If you are interested please let me know through the following mediums:
e-mail: g.i.jac0001@gmail.com
Facebok become my friend!

Send me pictures and battle reports so I can put them up here at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment