Saturday 13 April 2013

Update

Hello all,

You're probably all dying to know what I've been up to... Yeah I didn't think so.
Anyway, I've gone tmnt mad, I've spent quite a bit on the new figures, playset etc. when I get some time I may put up some photos or reviews, keep in mind I never finished reviewing the Voltron lions so, my reviews are called 'behind the times' for a reason. What I will write is that of all the new figures the turtles are the best! I'm so happy with them

I've also ordered two of the attacknids (see videos below) I think they look awesome and I look forward to customizing one, I can't decide if ill make it a Cobra vehicle or a Kraang vehicle? Speaking of customs I'm working on a Harad Mumak, which I'm calling a scout as it is considerably smaller than the film versions, I may add WIP photos at some point.

All the best

-JAC



No comments:

Post a Comment