Saturday 23 February 2013

Armies: Easterlings and Haradrim

Hello all,

Below you'll find images of my 'middle earth' Easterling and Haradrim armies. The figures all come from different lines and it won't be hard to tell where! However, they represent either allies or enemies of Allatar and Pallando. Mr E and I have played a few trial games now for a version of the game set in this theatre for the war of the rings, we've had some fun and I may post a battle report in the future.

The way we see it: is that Allatar and Pallando made one last stand agains Sauron by using the good  people of the east and south, some were mentioned in the Silmarillion, I imagine some forbidden city far to the east based on Japanese and Chinese culture, they'd be protecting a giant wall against the forces of evil. I imagine this city to be at the foot of the Orocarni mountains and it'd be allied to the Dwarves that dwelt there. In the South I'd imagine a more guerrilla style opposition.

Here are the images:


You can see more Dwarves here

Now for some evil Easterlings from outside the wall:


I hope that the Bridge Direct release some warriors of Rhun in the future.

The Haradrim:


1 comment:

  1. Those are a lot PotC, Thugee, Hogan and Unimax Samurai re-purposes.

    That is rather simple and elegant. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete