Thursday 10 November 2011

Custom Colonel Courage



Hello all,

How often do you get such great alliteration in a title? Below you'll find some WIP pictures and the finished product. My interpretation of the character is that he is very pedantic and  a bit of a nerd. But a brave warrior when in a fight. The fact he is smaller than the other Joes helps put this point across, I think too many joe figures fit in the 'big black guy' cliche. I like that Courage is the brainy sort, a tactician and a fighter.

I used the Star Wars head everyone has been using for this custom but I avoided the 25th Duke body. The parts I chose give him a WW2 American officer feel to him. The top half of the figure is Indiana Jones with a tie, the lower half is the Indiana Jones German soldier figure. The Webbing and the helmet are from the 25th anniversary line but I don't remember from who exactly. The guns are from Marauder gun runners and the colonel decal is from Cobra stickers.

Let me know what you think and check out the game while you're here it's free to download.
Contact me at: g.i.jac0001@gmail.com


WIP Courage
WIP Courage with Equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment