Tuesday 8 November 2011

Spindoctor's Customs II



Riot Gear
CHiPs
Last month I posted photos of the AGP and custom Nullifier I purchased from Spindoctor from Joecustoms. I mentioned that I had purchased another two figures from him as well in that post and they arrived last week. The figures are Highway, a police officer based on the old C.O.P.S toyline and Gnawgahyde a Dreadnok. Like the Nullifier, I love the work he put into these two figuresI really like this version of Gnawgahde more than the pictures I've seen of the upcoming BBTS version. I'm still buying the set though!

Not only are they great customs but it's like I purchased two POC figure, they each came wit a lot of accessories. Gnawgahyde came with a bow, quiver, machete, pistol and removable hat, necklace and custom painted vest. Highway came with a removable vest, helmet, glasses, pistol and coolest of all a bike.

The Highway custom is great and I think it fits right in with the custom police squad I made for Mr E, I have added a few photos of Highway with the other police officers (above and below). If you want to see some more pictures of the police officers in action check out the battle report.  The cool thing about the two figures are the paint application and the fact that they look as though I purchased them from a local store, they even came with a custom base. I have made only a slight modification to Highway, I added 'Police' Decals so he could fit in with the other officers. Just one final note about the figures: Although some of the parts that Spindoctor used are instantly recognizable, I love that he has modified them enough so that they look like brand new characters and figures. Spindoctor usually sells his figures through ebay and I suggest you have a look, just don't outbid me at the next auction!

Below you'll find more pictures of the figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment