Friday 18 November 2011

JAC's Armies: G.I.JOE (Green Army Men)

VEHICLES


After writing my latest new 'feature' Behind the times, I decided that I should start photographing all my figures together and display them here. although it took a long time, I have to say I really enjoyed taking the figures out of their storage boxes and setting them up. They look great together specially with the vehicles, I usually purchase a new figure or figures, I open them, display them for a week or so and then I store them with all the others. I have a lot of figures but it's not often that I get to see them all together, using the figures is part of the reason why I came up with the game in the first place.

Greenshirts
Now I got rid of all my old Joes a while ago and although I regret it from time to time, I must say I am happy with the new figures. A couple of things to get out of the way before I begin:

-I mix the different Joe lines together, for example I have Resolute, ROC, POC and 25th all together existing in the same universe.
-I mix different figure lines, particularly the POWER TEAM ELITE vehicles.
-I am not a completest
 -I do not adhere to any real Joe Canon, growing up I had the cartoon and my imagination. To this day I prefer the latter

G.I.JOE

The figures in the pictures represent my G.I.JOE army you will see all three elements: Land, Sea and Air.
Steel Brigade
To start off the Green army men.
 -Officers
-Greenshirts
-Steel Brigade (next level up after Green-shirts)
-Joes
-Medics
-The A team










Hope you enjoy seeing my collection.

LAND

Officers and bodyguards
Medics: Doc, Stat and Panacea
Famous Joes (The Elite)
The A Team
Officers: Col. Strong (my own creation), LT. Steel (my own creation), Col. Courage, LT. Peck (Faceman), Col. Smith (Hannibal), GEN. Hawk, GEN. Thaddeus, Thunderbolt, Ross                      






VEHICLES
Buggy and modified Rockslide ATV

Lower level: Recondo and 'Sandman' AKA 'Sandy'. Upper level: Duke, Bulldog and Dusty

SEA




AIR


So thanks for looking guys, hope you liked the pictures, if you want comment, email me at: g.i.jac0001@gmail.com or check me out at Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment