Sunday 2 October 2011

Spindoctors Customs

I recently purchased a few customs from Joecustoms member Spindoctor. I got the ACP and Nullifier figure as well as Gnawgahyde and Highway. Now I have only received the ACP and Nullifier so far in the mail and let me just say that the figure is amazing. Paint application is awesome and it looks like it's production quality. Not only did I get a real piece of art i the Nullifier I also got a classic vehile I never owned before now my IG army has some air support! I'll post pics of my IG army and IG customs some day soon. Below you'll find images of the AGP and Nullifier and I'll put up pictures of the other two when they arrive

Spindoctor if you're reading this thanks for the figure and would love it if you put up a tutorial on how to apply varnish to customs.

No comments:

Post a Comment