Friday 28 October 2011

Custom Females: Iron Grenadier and Crimson Guard

Attention Followers!

Before I get onto my latest posts I want to thank the people that have signed on to my blog as followers. Thank you! it gives me hope that some people are interested in the game. I am now your follower as well and have found your blogs very interesting and I have commented on a couple. I must say however, that the company Bulletin's methods, while morally bankrupt, get the the job done!


An Appeal

The reason I set up this blog was to share the game with you all, now that I have I would love to hear what you think. That's why I have the poll running, so feel free to vote. You can also contact me on g.i.jac0001@gmail.com. Feel free to send me your custom squads using the rules in the game. I would also love to read your own battle reports, send them to me with pictures and I'd be more than happy to put them up here on my blog for the others to see. Anyway hope to 'hear' from you soon!

Custom Female Crimson guard and Custom Female Iron grenadier

Both of the torsos and the head of the Iron Grenadier come from Slayer Design Studios. As per usual the sculpts are amazing! These figures are by no means original ideas as many people have tried them in the past. I hope in the future to order more of SDS's female sculpts, they've got a Viper, medic and I think a televiper


WIP
Female Crimson Guard
Torso: SDS
Head and Legs: 25th Python Patrol Crimson guard
Arms: Modded 25th Scarlett

Female Iron Grenadier
Head and Torso: SDS
Legs: ROC Scarlett
Arms: ROC Baroness
Sword and Scabbard: 25th IG

Complete
Overall I am very happy with these figures, I used Citadel Blood red for the crimsonguardswoman so she turned out more red than the other CGs in the picture. For the Iron Grenadier I used some gloss varnish for the boots and goggles, I am very happy with the result. Below you'll find some pictures.















The Iron Grenadiers
Crimson Guard

No comments:

Post a Comment