Tuesday 11 October 2011

Just a couple of things

Thanks to everyone who came over to my blog to check out the game and I hope more people will. I have so far heard some positive feedback relating to it and hope to hear more so please stay tuned. Unfortunately I'm back at work and uni so I may not be able to post as frequently. Just putting the finishing touches on my Red Ghost custom and hopefully I'll have my friend Mr E come over so we can do our first (photographed) battle report using the basic rules.

Acknowledgements 
Another thing, you'll notice that most of the photos in the rule book are of my customs, I have made all the customs and scenery. However, the brick building I got from RPGnow!  a website that specializes in miniature war-games and scenery, the publisher I purchased the 'brick walls' from is fat dragon games.  The walls you'll need to print out and then stick on to cardboard, it's not too much work and if you purchase the set it comes with instructions. Obviously the doors and windows aren't to scale with 1:18 figures so you'll have to enlarge them, I highly recommend them.

Book Report
Some other news, finished reading  IDW's G.I.JOE and G.I.JOE Cobra, have to say I loved them! but my favorite was G.I.JOE: Cobra, really cool storyline and the death of cobra commander was just amazing, I really can't wait until I get the comics based around Cobra civil war. I hope this is not like the death of Captain America where he was trapped in the space time continuum or whatever.
The one thing I don't like about IDW's interpretation of Cobra is the whole, the Commander is elected deal. What's up with that it's an evil organisation everyone knows evil isn't elected!
I also like that they killed of Xamot. Like I wrote previously I simply cannot wait until the collected volumes of IDW's Civil war lines are released!

Until then, I'll leave you with this: Why does everyone hate the Smurf's film, people seem to forget it's meant to be for kids.

Similarly why do people seem to dislike the Thor film movie line action figures I think they are awesome and really want to get my hands on lady Sif!

No comments:

Post a Comment