Friday 21 October 2011

Miles Mayhem, Dr X and some WIPs

Hello  below you'll find my latest customs the heads for Miles and the Dr are from SDS and so are the ladies.

I wanted a Mayhem figure as soon as I got the Matt Trakker fig, I'll also post some pics of my Trakker in his Thunderhawk. Luckily the good people at SDS had a Mayhem head so I ordered it! and below you'll see the results. I used the POC commander figure as a base, I used an x-acto knife to trim the 'scarf' but the head still pops off real easy. either way here he is along with his transforming vehicle a ROC Rhino I've decided to call the 'Outlaw's Switchblade' in honour of two of Mayhem's rides.





Here are some of Trakker and the Thunderhawk!


Here's the Doctor, I made him out of a 25th Blowtorch figure added the ROC red ninja vest and like I said before the SDS head, I love this figure he has a real Dr Mindbender vibe and I had a 12" version back in the day, the holster and gun are from the Indiana Jones line.






Finally here are the WIPs female Crimson guard and Iron Grenadier I got the inspiration for the Crimson guard here

No comments:

Post a Comment