Saturday 1 October 2011

Some customs

Custom 'Squadrons'

Here you'll find some of my customs, now most of these I've posted up on www.joecustoms.com so feel free to go over there to check them out in detail. Look for G.I.JAC

Hopefully I can add WIP pictures here and the finished products at joecustoms. A site which in my opinion is the best customizer community site around, full of friendly people who often provide honest, constructive feedback.

Now this photo is of the first 'squad' I put together for the game it is a set of Irish gangster from the 1930s. As you can see I used a lot of base figures from Hasbro's Indiana Jones figure line as well as G.I.JOE's the rise of cobra line.


This set of confederates is another squadron I completed for the game, as you can see there is a lot of flexibility in how you set up your squadron. Now I see these guys,whom I call Johnny's rebels, as a biker gang that is very similar to G.I.JOE's Dreadnoks. Below you'll see the leader Johnny Reb

The trees in the background are part of the scenery I've created for the game. Anyway thanks for looking. I recently completed a SWAT/Police squad for the game as well to fight the two gangs that you've seen above, I'll be putting pictures up in the near future. In the mean time check out the link above and go check out my work and that of other people more talented than me!

one more picture, this is 'Bull' my favorite of all of Johnny's Rebels!

No comments:

Post a Comment