Thursday 6 October 2011

The Game!

Well it's been several years in the making, since 2005 actually or thereabouts. I have worked on it alone on and off through all that time, but like the customizing Hobby: family, work and the real world are a priority and that means I had precious little time for it..

I have come up with two separate versions, the mechanics are similar, the only difference is the way squadrons are built and the fact that the advanced version has rules for gaining experience and playing campaigns. The first version is almost the length of a novel and I don't think it's 100% ready yet. I hope to release that version in a much more professional format but it seems like it may cost more than I thought to produce. I refer to that version as the 'Advanced' version

Anyway that's not important right now, what is important is that I have completed this basic version! and I am very excited.  After play testing it I have found that I am happy to release the 'basic' version to the world. After all, the whole purpose I started this blog was to chronicle the progress of the game and to bring it to the attention of others.

Now feel free to download it, read it and play. Most importantly of all let me know what you think. Please be kind, after all it's taken up a lot of my time.

Just go to this link to download:

Fireteam: Basic Rules

Thanks for looking


p.s. Please feel free to sign on to my Blog to comment and please if you share this with anyone (please do) give them the link so they can see the site as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment